While I was in Texas this weekend, Jerry taught Grayson how to ride his bike without the training wheels!
i love that ... Hi-ee! so cute. way to go little G, you rode that bike like a champ. you'll be on JOH before you know it!
Wow...what a big boy! Gabrielle just started enjoying her trike this summer, so we've got a lot to look forward to, huh? :)
Ah! I am so behind on reading blogs!! This was so cute! I can't believe how well he is riding. Up and down those driveways! Ashley is right - JOH, here we come!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i love that ... Hi-ee! so cute. way to go little G, you rode that bike like a champ. you'll be on JOH before you know it!
Wow...what a big boy! Gabrielle just started enjoying her trike this summer, so we've got a lot to look forward to, huh? :)
Ah! I am so behind on reading blogs!! This was so cute! I can't believe how well he is riding. Up and down those driveways! Ashley is right - JOH, here we come!
Post a Comment