Happy Easter! We had a fabulous weekend with Uncle Brentley home from Ft. Worth for a few days... here are some of the pics!!
Grayson and I working on the bunny cake
We tried to make it look like Kristen's version... I struggled with the pink coconut!
A good chunk of our time was spent outside, as it was gorgeous out! The boys (Grayson, Jerry, and Brett) had a BALL playing with G's Christmas present -- a remote-control boat.
This sucker zoomed like you wouldn't believe...
Several of the neighbors came out to see what was going on! I think Jerry and Brett wished Santa would've brought them a boat for Christmas. =)
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
so fun. will you email me where you found that amazing bottle of wine as it will suit my husband just the same??
Post a Comment