Anyway, here it goes:
- I hate living in limbo, yet I'm thankful that we have chosen to put our home on the market.
- It's been on the market a little over a week, and we've had 4 showings -- 2 in the past 48 hours... hoping for the "contract" phone call soon!
- The hardest part about our house on the market is keeping it in "showable" condition with a 14 month old.
- Carter can destroy a room in a matter of minutes.
- Windex is my new best friend.
- Today's weather was gorgeous... 60 degrees and NO wind. Perfect.
- Grayson scored 2 goals in his soccer game today... his uncles would be so proud.
- I wish I lived closer to my siblings.
- There was a fight (no kidding!!) between the kids on the other soccer team... yes, this is the YMCA league. Most of the adults were gasping... then chuckling.
- I feel like the longer my hair gets, the more it sheds. It's everywhere!!
- I ran into a guy I dated for quite some time this past week at Chipotle. He and his mom were completely rude to us... couldn't believe it. Thought we were all adults now...
- I am so looking forward to a date night with Jerry on our couch, thanks to Redbox! We are watching "Up in the Air" with George Clooney. Hope it's good!
- Last, but not least, the latest "Modern Family" was so freaking funny!! We LOVE that show!
1 comments:
isn't is so refreshing to get all of those thoughts out? it really is quite therapeutic for me when i brain dump blog! i had no clue ya'll were trying to sell!!!
Post a Comment