It has been awhile since I've blogged... and here's why! We have just returned from spending a fun-filled week on the gorgeous island of St. Thomas. We were there celebrating Mom and Dad's 40th wedding anniversary!
Here's the happy couple!
There were hermit crabs everywhere! Grayson loved catching them and putting them in his bucket.
The view from our back porch... an infinity pool and then the beautiful ocean.
Uncle Dave, Uncle Brentley, and Jerry all hanging out with Grayson. The boys were so daring and sat on the edge of the pool!! The ocean was 111 steps below... we counted! =)
The boys in the back: Jerry, Grayson, Brett, David
Who knows where Dad was!! I have hundreds of pictures, and it's a little overwhelming to sort through them and figure out which ones should go on the blog. So... more posts to come soon... I promise!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment