Tuesday, September 13, 2011

shabby fall wreath

I started feeling a little crafty the other day, and decided to make a little fall wreath. I picked up a few goodies from Hobby Lobby and started crafting!
 I bought a medium sized styrofoam wreath, one yard of burlap, corsage pins, and a mixture of fall-colored fabric squares. I also got out my trusty hot glue gun.
 I cut the burlap into 2-3" strips and wrapped the wreath completely. I hot glued every place that I started and stopped with the burlap.
 I then cut the fabric into small strips, and loosely gathered them and pinned them into the wreath.

 At the top, I made a small hanger with the material, some glue, and several pins. I hung it on my laundry room door for awhile, but then decided the wreath looked better on my little repurposed chair!
Happy Crafting!

0 comments: