Where do I begin?
Jerry has a obsession love for hunting dogs.
He loves Brittanies, Weimaraners, German Shorthairs... to name a few.
His hunting buddy, Stu, had several German Shorthairs.
I think that's what perked his interest more...
Thanks a lot, Stu.
Anyway, Jerry keeps talking about getting a new hunting dog.
You know, Zoe will be 6 this year. She's getting old (in Jerry's eyes).
It doesn't matter that she still acts like a complete spaz 90% of the time.
She's good -- just wild.
Long story short, one of Jerry's patients raises and breeds German Shorthairs.
D'oh.
I couldn't win on this one.
When I was hosting a baby shower last month, he went and picked her out.
And, on Sunday, she came home with us.
She's 9 weeks old... and her name is Molly.
Good thing she's cute...
because she hasn't slept through the night yet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment