Sunday, June 22, 2008

Deep questions

A sampling from today's questions, asked to Mommy and Daddy from Grayson's little inquiring mind. And, no, I did not just make these up!

G: "When am I going to get big boobies like yours, Mom?"

and

G: "When am I going to be a Daddy?"

Honestly. How are we supposed to answer these lovely questions on a three-year-old level?? =)

1 comments:

Theresa Walker said...

Nice! Lately after we get back from our swim lessons, Gabi and I have both gotten in the bath together (partially because Nick's not there, but also because I am already wet too). She's been sqeezing my boobs, and I don't know why...she's never done that before. I have just been telling her that "those are mommy's". Hopefully I'm handling that the right way.
Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday...let me know what I can bring!