I have been tagged by my friend, Lindsey, to name 5 of my quirks. I did a post somewhat similar to this awhile ago, but I asked Jerry for his input on this one. After all, he does live with me. What better person to remind me of what makes me tick or drives me crazy!! So, here we go:
1. Hanging up clothes -- I despise hanging up clothes after doing laundry. I love putting clothes in the washer, moving them to the dryer, and I'll even bring the hamper full of clean clothes back to our room... but then, the clothes sit wrinkled in the hamper for days or weeks before I hang them up.
2. Ketchup and Mayonnaise -- They are both disgusting in my book. I eat fries plain -- all the time. I only use yellow mustard as a dressing, and the texture of mayo gives me the willies. Yuck!
3. Shaving -- I'm definitely a little OCD on this one. I shave my armpits and legs DAILY -- no matter if it's summer or winter, or if I'm getting all dressed up or just wearing sweats for the day. I cannot stand prickly legs!!
4. Napkins -- Growing up, my mom enforced the rule that you must have your napkin in your lap at all times when eating. Jerry grew up exactly the opposite -- there were no napkins unless you spilled something. We have napkins ALWAYS at meals, and I even have a stash of them in the console of my car. You never know when you might need one.
5. And, finally, my beloved computer -- I have learned over the past 5 days, that I am hopelessly addicted to my little laptop. I hadn't renewed my virus protection plan recently, and the computer became infected. Needless to say, while it was getting fixed and I was computer-less for 5 days, I felt somewhat lost. Out of touch. I missed it like a friend. Sad, but true. =)
So -- what are your quirks?? I tag: Kim, Althea, Theresa, Jill, and Ashley.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
these are great! i eat my fries plain too. AND...the hanging up clothes things is totally me!! i can't wait to tell charlie that i'm not the only one! like you, i totally don't mind starting the whole laundry process, but i hate finishing it.
Post a Comment