This is one of Grayson's favorite songs at school. It's called "Oh What a Miracle" and he's been singing it all afternoon! The lyrics are:
Oh what a miracle, Oh what a miracle
Every little part of me.
I'm something special, so very special
There's nobody quite like me!
And now for a Carter update... via Grayson!
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing, Julie! They're both so cute. I'm really impressed at how big Carter has gotten since we saw him in April. And Grayson is adorable! I love his description of Carter's current activities.
Absolutely cute. Can you imagine your life any other way? Grayson is SUCH a great big brother! And, Carter has grown so much since we saw him last in July--I can't believe he's sitting up!
So cute!!I can't believe Carter is sitting up! And Grayson's song -he has it down. I love it! Thanks for sharing!
charlie and i both watched these and laughed! they couldn't be cuter! wish we could see you guys soon.
Post a Comment