Saturday, March 20, 2010

Where are they?

I have looked and looked and looked some more... where are the crocs for kids? I don't mean the real ones that cost $30. I want the knock-offs... I have previously found them at Payless, Wal-Mart, and Target. I've checked all three, and none of those stores have them. I even asked the lady at Payless, and she wasn't sure they would even get any this year. What??!? I think Grayson has worn them every year since he could walk. And they're so easily washable and they just slip on -- the perfect kids' shoe for summer.So if you've seen any, drop me a line!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

julie, i did buy the real thing for $21 + free shipping from piperline.com they were running a special for 20% off all crocs. not sure if it's still going. we love our crocs! good to see you the other night!