He clutches that bear so tight, you'd think it was worth a million dollars.
It is -- to him.
And some days, it's worth a million dollars to us, too. It calms him down like nothing I've ever seen. He looks at that bear and it brings a HUGE smile to his face.
He usually sucks his left thumb, and twirls Bear's wing with his other hand. Then, he's a happy camper. I think it will be great to reminisce about during his Rehearsal Dinner.
And some days, it's worth a million dollars to us, too. It calms him down like nothing I've ever seen. He looks at that bear and it brings a HUGE smile to his face.
He usually sucks his left thumb, and twirls Bear's wing with his other hand. Then, he's a happy camper. I think it will be great to reminisce about during his Rehearsal Dinner.
1 comments:
Does he give up Bear long enough for him to dry? Too cute!
Post a Comment