Saturday, August 7, 2010

oh, those summer nights

Cheesy popsicle smiles outside
Whoever invented the "slow melt" popsicle was a genius!!
Such a boy... a mixture of sawdust, sidewalk chalk, and some crickets he caught earlier...
I tried vincas for the first time this year and have LOVED them!! They can survive 10+ days of 100 degree weather!
Carter takes notice of the artwork. Check out the tool belt that Grayson's wearing. Why not?

They caught three crickets that night. Grayson is obsessed with insects right now.
The one thing that can stop them dead in their tracks... the UPS man!! G & C stand in awe of his truck and give him a big wave. (I secretly wish he's bringing me a package from Pottery Barn...)
And, Jerry, my rock star husband, is building sliding shelves for my pantry. From scratch. What can I say?? He's awesome. =)

0 comments: