And he is. It's hard to believe!
Carter is a ball of energy and is finally beginning to say several new words. His vocab includes: Mommy, Daddy, hot, Nannie, Ga-Ga (Grayson), uh-oh, more, blue, Bible, car, bang, bear, diaper, lawnmower, oh well, all done, and lots of other gibberish that we have no idea what it really means. :)
He also loves to make animal noises -- moo, bark, meow, and Uncle Dave tried to teach him to say "cock-a-doodle-doo" over Thanksgiving.
He also loves to make animal noises -- moo, bark, meow, and Uncle Dave tried to teach him to say "cock-a-doodle-doo" over Thanksgiving.
He is in love with the Christmas tree and wants to help me turn its lights on every morning. He was a little unsure of Santa, but did sit in his lap.
He's really a pretty good little shopper -- we do love getting popcorn and a diet Coke at SuperTarget when we're there. It makes it more fun for us both. ;)
He loves all his stuffed animals and carries them around.
He could care less about anything on TV.
He likes playing Hungry Hippos.
He loves riding his Big Wheels outside on the driveway.
He waves at Chapel Hill (where he goes to Kids' Day Out) every time we drive by. He also knows where Jerry works, points out all the fire stations, knows Grayson's school, our church, etc. It's amazing. {My mom tells the story that I told my Nan (Mom's mom) how to get somewhere in Wichita when I was only 2. That will be Carter!}
He plays with trucks, construction vehicles, anything with wheels... endlessly.
His favorite books right now are: Trucks, Things that Go, and Goodnight Moon.
I still have never cut his hair.
I can't believe he's almost 2...
1 comments:
He is SO sweet. I remember holding him before he turned a year. I can't believe he is almost 2!
Post a Comment