Sunday, December 5, 2010

Rockin' around the Christmas tree...

We decided that it was time to put up the Christmas tree tonight! The boys had a blast!!! I had to keep reminding them to spread out the ornaments...
I tried to take some pics with the flash off -- as it makes for such pretty shots with the soft lights in the background. But, oh my, trying to get two boys to stay still AND smile so the picture isn't blurry... now that's hard work! ;)
The finished product!
I've always wanted a house with a fun picture window in front so that you can see the Christmas tree as you drive by -- well, ours is in front this year! We put the tree so you can see it through one of our bay windows in the dining room.
Merry Christmas from Mattie and Zoe!
(I think I'm going to enter them in our newspaper's pet holiday photo contest. Ha!)

0 comments: