This past weekend, Mom and I headed down to Texas to see Brett, do some shopping, and enjoy some girl-time!! Our first stop on Friday morning (after the Gap outlet in Gainesville) was at Sam Moon for some fun jewelry and watches. We met up with my friends from work, Paige and Nicole, who were also headed to Ft. Worth to run in a race on Saturday morning.
(I also got to see my good friend from OT school, Kelly, but our picture didn't turn out. Bummer!)
On Saturday evening, Brett took us out to eat off of 7th St. in Ft. Worth, to a new place called "Hacienda San Miguel". It was yummy!!
It was sooooo windy all weekend...
Brett and his girlfriend, Claire
We tried to act like hip young adults, and meet up with some of Brett's buddies (late) Saturday night at "Blue Sushi" -- here we are with Aaron and his girlfriend, Vanessa
We made it rain at places like Nordstrom's Rack, Home Goods, Marshalls, Pottery Barn, the Vera Bradley store, and some very fun other places that we don't have here!
We also loved eating at a new restaurant called Zoe's, California Pizza Kitchen, Blue Sushi, and Einstein Bagel.
(I think I look exhausted... I'm not as young as I used to be... haha)
This beast (with CA license plates) was parked in front of our hotel both Saturday and Sunday mornings! It looked like a tank to me, but I was told that it was a storm-chaser vehicle. Cool.
We finished our weekend by going to church and then having an early lunch at Central Market, another one of our faves. Their spring rolls, fresh salads, AND bulk candy is all to die for!!
Thanks for a fabulous weekend, Mom and Brett!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment