My dear friend, Gail, and her husband, Bryan, are moving to Charleston, SC next week. We are going to miss them so, so much!!
Gail and I meet regularly for lunch (or dinner)... to catch up and encourage each other
She is such a woman of God
She is one of the most gracious, yet diplomatic people I know
Gail, Bryan, Jerry, and I all had the priviledge of beginning our Sunday School class -- "His Faithful" -- at Eastminster, which is now in its fourth year
Gail has the warmest smile, the sweetest hugs, and is always up for a good laugh!
Here we are at our {last} lunch together in Wichita, just yesterday :(
We were all in a fun couples dinner group that met monthly...
l-r: Jennifer, me. Gail, Sandy
l-r: Jennifer, me. Gail, Sandy
l-r: Bryan, Donn, Eric, Jerry
Godspeed, Bryan and Gail! We will miss you both dearly!!
Godspeed, Bryan and Gail! We will miss you both dearly!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment