Do you read a sweet blog called The Macs?
I do. I love Jess' true honesty, hearing her sweet stories, and following her life.
I don't know her personally, but I feel like I've gotten to know her over the past few years by reading her blog.
She has a sweet daughter, Cora, who is in Heaven now. She was 11 months old when she died.
She has a darling son, Levi, who turned one earlier this year.
And, she has another baby on the way.
I feel a connection with Jess. I know her sister-in-law. We are both Christians. And, if Carter had been a girl, he would have been named Cora Elizabeth. I love my boys to death, but my heart has always ached for a daughter. I wonder if the two babies we lost were girls...
Jess' latest post brought tears to my eyes. She said so many of my thoughts exactly...
I encourage you to read that post.
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh Julie, thanks for sharing this part of your heart. It's nice that Jess put that longing into words, isn't it? These thoughts make me long for heaven, no more pain, no more sickness, no more death... Michele
Post a Comment