Saturday, August 6, 2011
a few Carter-isms...
At 2 1/2, Carter says some funny things. He either talks up a storm or doesn't say a word... kinda depending on his mood. I know that I have to write these things down, otherwise I'll forget what he was like at this age! :)
First and foremost, Grayson is "Yay-Yay" in Carter's language. So cute. We all love Yay-Yay.
Other fun things Carter says:
"Mommy, hold me." (a lot!)
I'll say, "I love you!" And Carter will reply, "Love me, Mom. Love ME!"
My friend, Sarah, has a darling blog and her daughter Grace is the same age as Carter. He loves looking at pics of Grace. "Gace on, Mom? Gace on?" he will ask when I sit down to look at blogs.
Carter's all-time favorite song is "Holy Holy Holy." Loves it. We have to sing it to him at bedtime... or else. :) He knows the first two lines... Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty... and that's about it!
He loves to pour in the detergent when I start the washing machine; he wants to get in the car all by himself AND buckle himself in; he is going to really miss Grayson when he's at school all day; loves to drink out of my cup (oh dear! -- his diet Coke passion is beginning early); he is fearless at the pool, jumping in and frequently putting his head all the way under water; loves to ride his big wheels in the driveway, but always puts his helmet on first; he has just figured out talking on the phone, and says "Hello" really loudly when answering; another new word is "NOW" -- his patience is not at an all-time high right now. ;)
So, that's Carter in a nutshell, at 2 1/2. He can be a handful, but a pretty sweet handful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So sweet! And the handful thing...Julie I can so relate! Miles is so active (and loud!), it's hard for me to keep up. So different from the girls! Kudos to you for keeping up with two active boys!
Post a Comment