Just recently, I joined the Pinterest crowd. I'm not really sure I'm even doing it right, but I love browsing all the fun ideas.
Recently, there have been pins regarding this amazing pumpkin cake that only requires 2 ingredients.
Really? That sounds waaay too easy, but easy is waaay appealing. :)
So we tried it. And we love it!!
So here are the two magical ingredients: a box of yellow cake mix and a can of 100% pumpkin. I added a sprinkling of nutmeg and cinnamon to jazz it up a bit. (You could also add in chocolate chips, raisins, etc)
Utilizing a 2 year old and a hand mixer, mix the ingredients for about 2 minutes, until they're completely combined.
Such a pretty orange batter.. and it tastes good, too. ;)
Bake in a 11x7 pan at 350 degrees for about 28 minutes. Then, you can frost the cake if you want. We used a cream cheese frosting. Oh my.
This just says "Happy Fall" -- and yum!!!
1 comments:
I just found your blog while browsing around and WOW, this looks good!! I'm SO trying this...like...today!! Thanks for sharing! Oh, and your boys are adorable too! :)
Post a Comment