It's been awhile since I've posted some indoor soccer pics... the Wichita Knights are playing a second indoor season before outdoor resumes. Today they had back-to-back games! They were full of energy, some good playing time, and some yelling cheering parents along the sidelines and in the bleachers. Grayson is #9 and here are a few action shots!
Coaches Chad and Casey talk with the boys at halftime -- G looks a little animated :)
#14 had been bugging Grayson all game... playing dirty, shoving, etc. Finally, Jerry yelled from the bleachers (after an intentional shove from the kid), "Don't take that, Grayson!!" G got a mad, yet determined look on his face, and played hard the rest of the game. I think that is the first time I've seen Jerry begin to get angry at a game... oh my :)
The Knights won!! Yay!!
Grayson shoots -- he scores!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment