It's been a good spring. A weird spring.
It was 90 degrees here today. Ugh.
Our AC is on... I'm thankful! But I wasn't really ready to give up those cozy, chilly spring nights of sleep.
I think I could live in Seattle and be okay.
Here are some snapshots of what we've been up to...
lots and lots of soccer! grayson is in gray, on the far left
flying kites with dad -- i forgot how much kids LOVE kites! :)
the Pioneer Woman came to town! she was so fun to listen to, and I was able to get my PW Cookbook autographed...
planted some flowers
our azaleas were in full bloom for about a week -- it always reminds me of when we bought our house 2 years ago -- they are so pretty and pink for about a week or two and then they're green for the rest of the year
this little turd sweet puppy is still getting out of our yard. she can still get her head through our rod iron fence. for the right amount of money, she's all yours. ;)
we celebrated jerry's 35th birthday at aunt laura's house!!
35 is halfway to 70. haha
aunt laura made some delightful cupcakes to celebrate jerry! and we also celebrated AL's new job! she will be working at the same hospital that i do -- woo-hoo!
0 comments:
Post a Comment