Sunday, May 27, 2012

olive you!! {i love you!!}

Mom took lots of great pics of our time with baby Olive. Here are a few more of my faves...
 Seeing Olive made me realize how BIG Carter looks at 3... oh my!!
 He loved being on "pacifier duty" for Olive... I think it made his Uncle Dave just a bit nervous. ;)
 Paula was so sweet to have a water gun waiting for Carter (and Grayson) at her house, and she even let Carter squirt their cats. He thought that was great!!

 Olive was soooo awake and bright-eyed on Tuesday morning. We had so much fun hanging out with her!
 You can't go to Texas and not make a stop at DSW...
(check out Carter's feet -- he loves trying on shoes just as much as we do!)
 I think it's funny how many pics it's apparent that I was "talking" to Olive... my eyebrows are raised and I have a crazy expression on my face. Oh well ;)
Love those eyes! We miss you, Miss Olive, and we can't wait to hang out in July!

1 comments:

kristen said...

Love these Julie!! O misses her Aunt Julie already!