Saturday, October 27, 2012

happy halloween!!

It's a yearly tradition to head to a nearby pumpkin patch at a church, and take pics of the boys in their Halloween costumes. I have a small Halloween scrapbook that I put one picture in every year. It is so fun to look back and see how they've grown, and to see their costumes from each year!
 Carter is a monster (Old Navy) and Grayson is a slice of pizza (Amazon)


And then we went home and lived happily ever after.
Nope.
Did I mention that it was 35 degrees out this morning?
Grayson was just in tears after his hot chocolate had spilled in the car and "burned" his crotch area.
I had stopped at Kwik Shop after his early soccer game to get him a warm drink.
Nice -- Mom of the Year award -- buy something that burns your kid.
Whoops.
Then, at the pumpkin patch, Carter refused to put his arm around Grayson for the final pic.
I threatened to take something away if he didn't obey.
Am I really asking that much??
He threw a major fit -- and the nice ladies working the patch were just looking at us.
I told Carter that his dessert was gone for the rest of the day for disobeying.
He started wailing loudly.
Really, really loudly.
Pictures were over.
I dragged the cute crying monster back to the car.
 
Boom. That's life. Happy Halloween!
 

0 comments: