Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a wonderful Easter weekend here in Wichita! David and Kristen came from Pittsburgh, Brett came from Ft. Worth, and Brett's best friend, Luke, came from Omaha. It was lots of fun hanging out with everyone!Luke, Brett, Grayson, David, me, and Kristen on our front porchKristen got Carter to smile several times over the weekend!
Fun times with Uncle "Shave"Wrestling around with Uncle Brentley

Grayson and Kristen made a darling Easter Bunny cake together

Don't tell Grayson, but Jerry rearranged his whiskers... Grayson's whiskers job looked more like a tangled mess. =)

The fam on Easter Sunday... minus poor Jerry who was home sick. Poor guy. =(

The boys: Grayson, David, Brett, Carter, and Luke

Mom and Dad were wonderful hosts all weekend. Yummy food, great entertaining, lots of pictures... we had a great time!I love this picture of Grayson kissing Carter on Easter!
He is RISEN! He is RISEN, indeed!

2 comments:

kristen said...

It was SUCH a fun weekend! I had so much fun playing tennis with Grayson and working on the bunny cake. I loved meeting Carter and cuddling with him. It is such a treat, as always, to get to shop and visit with you and Jerry (well shopping with the girls)! I am anxiously awaiting the next visit!

Sommer's said...

It looks like you guys had a fabulous time! I am so glad you were able to all be together. I love the Easter bunny cake!