Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tummy time

Not much new to report around here... I just tried to get a few pics yesterday morning as Grayson and I helped Carter with his "tummy time." It's hard to tell from the pictures, but his eyes are still really blue. We're hoping they'll stay that way... just like Jerry's and my dad's.Working soooo hard to get that big ol' head off the ground!
Grayson talks to him NON-STOP... I'm serious. =)

The boys... Grayson tells us that Carter is his best friend. Awww.

I took this shot with the flash off... turned out cute!

We're looking forward to our Pittsburgh and Fort Worth family members coming for Easter AND to meet Carter for the first time. Yea!!

3 comments:

David said...

We're pumped Jules! Make sure G gets plenty of sleep because we are going to wear that kid out. If its cool, I think Kristen just wants to hold Carter for the entire weekend. See you in 2 days!

kristen said...

ha! I am SO excited to meet Carter, see how big Grayson is getting and hang out with everyone!! While I love the pictures, I need the real thing. ;-) Can't wait to see you all!! Is there anything you need from up north?!

Sommer's said...

Grayson is a GREAT big brother! I am so glad he is transition well. I can't believe how much Carter is growing! Keep enjoying your boys!