Friday, April 3, 2009

Thankful...

I am feeling thankful today! I am so excited to report that Carter has slept from 10pm-2:30am the past three nights. (I hoping I'm not jinxing myself by sharing the good news!!) Four hours of somewhat uninterrupted sleep is wonderful. I repeat, it's WONDERFUL. =) I am also so thankful for my sweet mom, who has graciously taken the boys several afternoons this week so that I could catch up on some sleep and take a nap. Thanks, Mom!!! I really think Carter is close to smiling... he definitely does in his sleep, or when he's gassy. But, that's just being a typical male. Ha ha.
Grayson continues to amaze us with how much he loves Carter. He tells us multiple times a day that he "just loves, loves, loves the Little Munch."

Grayson's preschool class got to dress up "funny" for April Fool's Day, and Grayson came out of school wearing these glasses. Jerry thought it would be fun to let Carter sport them in his carseat. Boys, boys... I'm officially surrounded now!!

Happy Friday!

1 comments:

Sommer's said...

I absolutely love the picture of Carter with the glasses on...thanks for the chuckle.