Sunday, January 23, 2011

good deals this weekend

On Friday evening after work, I had a little bit of time before meeting the fam for dinner. So I headed over to Target to browse... by myself. Ahhh... the peace and quiet.
Anyway, I found myself in the shoe section, and there was a whole rack of clearance shoes.
These two pairs of shoes made it home with me... a fun chocolate brown suede pair that have sheepskin lining inside AND a wild fuschia pair with a cute flower on top.
And the best part yet... they were $3.74 and $4.98 respectively. Oh my. What a deal!
The other great deal of the weekend happened last night. Jerry's work was one of the sponsors for the Wichita Thunder hockey game, and we got free tickets. The boys had a ball, we enjoyed the new arena, ate soft pretzels and cotton candy, did LOTS of people-watching, and had a fun night as a family!
(Sorry for the cheesy photo -- the husband gets sacrificed in order to get a shot with both kids looking at the camera. Ha!)

1 comments:

Theresa Walker said...

I'm totally jealous because I went to my Target and found NO clearance shoes. I can't wait to be close to a Super-Target again someday...more selection means more clearance! :) Way to go on the cute shoes!!!