Thursday, January 6, 2011

Praying my way into 2011

It's hard to believe that it is already 2011!
As I told someone earlier, I feel like I had just gotten used to writing 2010 when I was at work, or writing checks, etc. Now I have to change it to 2011!
Several of my blogging friends have done great posts on New Year's resolutions. Jerry and I have talked about some of ours, but I wasn't quite ready to do a post on them. You never know who reads my blog...
Anyway, I have been stumped as to what my first post of the new year should be.
So, since I couldn't come up with anything, I decided to stay quiet.
Typical introvert.
But, today I was hit with what I should be posting.
It seems like our prayer list just keeps getting more lengthy by the day. We know SO many people who are struggling.
It makes me stop and count my blessings. And be oh so thankful.
So, I'm praying my way into 2011.
Praying for...
a friend who is battling breast cancer and currently going through chemo
our church who is struggling
two good friends in the loss of jobs this past year
a friend whose husband was just deployed today, and leaves behind a sweet wife and two little girls
friends and family who are suffering through the pain of divorce
the family of a woman in my mom's group at church who died suddenly last week
my boys' salvation and for their future wives
The list could go on and on.
Please join me and let's be praying in 2011!!

0 comments: