Sunday, January 30, 2011

why i {heart} hobby lobby

I have been eyeing a gorgeous spring-like wreath, but alas... it is $100!! So, one day while perusing Hobby Lobby, I decided to get crafty and see if I could make my own. I bought everything seen here for 50% off... of course, you have to wait until the items go on sale! My motto for Hobby Lobby is: if it's not on sale this week, it will be next week. So true! My total for the day was under $14.00 for the hanging basket and all the greenery and flowers.
The finished product on our front door
I'm hoping the splash of pink is a combination of "Happy Valentine's Day" and "Welcome Spring!"

1 comments:

The Allen's said...

ew ... i LOVE this! i need a spring wreath too, but haven't found anything i love. i love the look and price of this one!