Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fun times with good friends

My good friend Kim invited us to come visit her family in their new home in Olathe, KS. Grayson and I drove up yesterday afternoon after Grayson's last Kids Day Out for the year. We had a great time hanging out with Brian, Kim, Aubrey, and Abigail, and they were so very hospitable to us! This morning, we headed out to Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead -- a free petting zoo close by. We also met up with some other friends, Cara and her boys, Brody and Gannon, and it was fun to spend time together on such a beautiful day!Gannon, Brody, Aubrey, Grayson, Abigail
Grayson loved feeding the baby goats a bottle of milk
"Drink it all, kids..." (no pun intended)
Grayson and Aubrey driving tractors
Enjoying some bouncy animals at the play area

4 comments:

fanaticnascarweathermom said...

No pressure--but next time you are in KC (and esp. if you go to Deanna Rose) CALL ME! :) Cute pictures...looks like fun!
--Anna

Sommer's said...

Thanks for the visit. I enjoyed it so much. We miss you and your family so much.

David said...

Feel free to send G down to TX. He's probably old enough to fly by himself now.

Theresa Walker said...

I am so jealous that you got to go there...I really wish that there were some "kid-friendly" places like that around here...makes me miss the Wichita Zoo and all the cool activities there too!