It's definitely summer around here. The highs are in the 90s, the kids are out of school, and there's TONS of frogs (or are they toads??) everywhere. This morning, Grayson and I saw two hopping around our front flower beds.
Of course, I thought this would be a great blog post, so I ran to get the camera. I took some pictures of Grayson trying to catch the frogs, and then I tried to get one of just the frog himself. Grayson then proceeded to say: "Smile Mr. Froggie! My mommy wants to take your picture!"
This is what I would call an "excited/slightly scared/squeamish" face. Grayson really tried to scoop the frog up into his cement mixer, but the smart frog was a little too fast. =)
We decided to let him hop back into the front yard and find his froggie friends!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
hysterical! that takes me back to my childhood days when i would accidentally step on the frogs at nighttime! gross!
Post a Comment