Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Day of School

Today was Grayson's first day of preschool! He had a fun time with all the kids, and his teachers, Mrs. Tinius and Mrs. Winger. And, amazingly, there were NO tears when I dropped him off! =) We had a fun lunch out together afterwards to celebrate his big first day.As soon as he got to school, he headed over to the sand table that was actually filled with different brightly colored rice. He loved it! I wish I would've taken more pics, but since he was happy, I decided to slip out the door fast! =)

3 comments:

Esther said...

He looks so grown-up! We went to a "Meet the Teacher" at Ava's preschool today. (She starts next week) She's been a little stir-crazy lately because we don't get out quite as much since the baby. I've been looking forward to her having her school as something that doesn't involve the baby--all this to say I'm a little sad that she old enough to go to preschool:(

Theresa Walker said...

Wow--what a grown-up little boy! I can't believe that you didn't cry...I bawled the other day after I cut Gabi's hair for the first time. I guess I just miss the "baby days" sometimes. Hope you have a fabulous trip this weekend. Can't wait for some pictures!

Sommer's said...

I can't believe it. I was working on my scrapbooks last night and (you will now know how far behind I am) I was looking at a calendar that had the date you and Jerry told us you were expecting! Wow, time flies! I am impressed you didn't cry and I am so glad he went without any fear!