Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dinner conversations

Last night at dinner, over a yummy summer meal of BLT Pasta Salad (thanks for the recipe, Kim!), Grayson left us with these deep thoughts:

Grayson: "Do I look like Mommy or Daddy?"
Julie: "You look a little bit like me."
Jerry: "And, you look a little bit like me, too."
Grayson: (thoughtfully) "Actually, I think I look like Zoe."
*smile*

Do we, as his parents, take that as an insult? Our child thinks he looks just like a Brittany Spaniel! What's next?!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made me chuckle - out loud! Easton wanted to know what I was laughing about. Can you believe how unimaginative our conversations would be without these little guys?

Esther said...

Very funny.:)

Theresa Walker said...

Love the music on your blog...has that been there for a while? I usually have my speakers muted since I do computer work while Gabi's napping, but obviously today Nick had them turned on. Cool!