Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Quick baby update
My OB appointment today went well! They were able to hear the heartbeat using a Doppler, versus having to have another sonogram. The baby's little heart was beating away at 172 beats per minute! (I thought that was a little fast... they reassured me it was because the baby's nervous system is still developing.) Other than having high blood pressure (I swear it's OB office-induced) everything looks great! I get to go back again in 2 weeks... mostly because my doctor thinks (and can tell by my BP numbers) that I'm still nervous about the whole situation. But, all in all, it was a great, uneventful appointment! =) We're nearing the end of the 1st trimester... yea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea!! I am so happy for your good news!
Yea! we love the updates. Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl...unless of course you aren't finding out or keeping it a secret:)
Post a Comment