We have seen the heartbeat twice, and were encouraged by my OB's words at Tuesday's appointment: "At this point, you have less than a 5% chance of miscarriage." The thought makes me want to smile and cry, all at the same time.We have learned so much over the past 15 months, and both Jerry and I would agree that we have seen firsthand the much-needed power of prayer. We have felt your prayers, we have needed your prayers, we have been blessed by your prayers, and we are so incredibly thankful for your prayers. We would ask that you continue to pray along with us, for the safety and health of this little one, and that he or she would stay inside me until February!! =)
To God be the glory, great things He hath done!!
4 comments:
Okay sister, what is your due date, because mine is Feb 23. I think we are within a few days of each other. WHOA. I am so very happy for you! Give yourselves hugs from us! Shoot me an email aeunruh@gmail.com.
Love, Anna
AWESOME! We will be praying for your sweet little bean! :) And Feb. is a great time for a baby. Brenna was born Feb. 1
i am thrilled to hear your news! how exciting for your family! definitely have prayers being offered up for you all in fort worth! :)
Yea! We are so happy for you--you will be in our prayers. I know that this child is going to be such a blessing to your family.
Post a Comment