Friday, July 25, 2008

Random thoughts from today...

So we are officially boring. We have nothing planned for this weekend, but that doesn't sound too awful... I'm thankful Jerry doesn't have to work, and that his new job is going well. He's enjoying it for the most part, but still feels overwhelmed at times. Oh well -- I think that's pretty normal for a new position.

I added a "ticker" to the blog... something I've never done before, but some of my other blogging friends have them. I (finally) figured out how to get it up and running. =)

We're still thanking God daily for this new little life as well as pleading for his/her safety and health as we finish out the 1st trimester. It's hard to believe that I'll be 10 weeks on Sunday. Wow! My next OB appointment is this coming Wednesday, and my doctor said that if everything looks normal, I can go back to just monthly appointments (instead of every 2 weeks). I'll keep you updated, and will hopefully have one more set of ultrasound pictures in a few days!

As I was tucking Grayson into bed just a few minutes ago, I said, "Good night, Grayson. I love you." And he replied: "Sweet dreams to Mommy and Daddy. Oh, and Mommy, take care of Daddy in the dark. 'Kay??" Ha-ha. Yes, Daddy definitely wishes for that... =)

Hope you all have a great, restful, and relaxing weekend!

0 comments: