I am definitely hooked on two things this summer... The first one is the new show on ABC called "Hopkins". It's a real-life medical drama, and it follows around several of the doctors, nurses, and patients at the world-famous Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, MD. It truly is a lot like "Grey's Anatomy" -- but a little more wholesome and has a little less sex. There are only 2 or 3 more episodes, so if you haven't watched it yet, give it a try! It's on Thursday nights at 9pm.
The other thing I am loving this summer is the Oriental Chicken and Shrimp Salad from Cheddars. Yum! It is sooo good! And, I have to think that it's not too bad for you... grilled shrimp and chicken on the salad with a light dressing and mandarin oranges. I just wish I could make something that yummy! =)
So, what are you hooked on this summer?
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have you tried Brianna's blush wine vinegrette salad dressing? YUUUMMM! (it's a smallish bottle with a big strawberry on the front.)
TV has really been lame lately, but I have found some new reality shows interesting... Greensburg (hm...wonder why that one is appealing :) ), Blackgold and Ice Road Truckers (my hubby has really corrupted me).
I am sad about Grandma Tina. Give Jerry our sympathy and hugs. Sorry we couldn't be there--things are crazy up here!
Okay-take care--Anna
I love Blackgold too! It's been great learning about the industry since it's filmed just south of Odessa!!! I would also agree that Hopkin's has been a nice change of pace since Grey's isn't on. And, I have a friend who is finishing up her intership there, so I was hoping to see her--no such luck yet.
Post a Comment