Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Rock River Rapids

Yesterday, Jerry, Grayson and I all headed to Rock River Rapids, a waterpark not too far from our house. (Jerry starts his new job tomorrow, so he's had these last two days off.) We all had a great time and were blessed by beautiful, hot weather... 97 degrees! Here's Grayson on one of the floating turtles.Jerry and Grayson LOVED the waterguns!! Notice that Jerry's looking a little pink...
Grayson and I found a beaver swimming around...
Fun in the sun!
Grayson and I made several rounds on the Lazy River... there were lifeguards stationed every so often, and he would wave at all of them. (You can see him waving in this picture!)

5 comments:

Sommer's said...

Very cute swimsuit Julie! Where did you get that?

Unknown said...

I bought it at Dillard's -- at the end of the summer during their 75% clearance sale. =)

Jill said...

That's in Wichita? I wanna go! Details, please!

Unknown said...

Acutally it's in Derby, but hey, that's not too far!! =) It was only $6.50 to get in... not bad!!

The Allen's said...

he's just so outgoing, i love it!