Carter is 5 weeks old as of yesterday. I don't really feel like we are in much of a routine yet, but hopefully that will be coming. There's something about that 6 week mark that has me hopeful! A few tidbits about the past week or so... Carter is still (sigh...) eating every 2-4 hours. We're lucky when we get a 4 hour stretch... he's usually right on the money with wanting to eat every 3 hours, even at night. Heck, it's pretty predictable. We feed him at 10pm, 1am, 4am, and 7am. I'm ready for that 1am feeding to magically disappear!

Jerry was sweet and got up with the boys this morning so I could sleep in. And, what do I find on my camera? Pictures of our sweet baby with the hunting dog. Great! Definitely my kind of scrapbook material... =)

Even now, 5 weeks into this transition, Grayson still LOVES his little brother. It is very fun to watch. He loves snuggling with him!

The other day, while I was rocking Carter, he found his thumb again. I had to get a pic! He doesn't find it very often, but when he does, he goes to town sucking on it!

Another random tidbit... I took the boys to get their Easter pics taken yesterday, and I had found matching Polo shirts (a onesie for Carter) for them. Carter's was a size 3 months, and it barely fit over his head and barely snapped at the bottom. This kid is one chunky monkey! I guess the feedings every 3 hours are paying off for someone in our family. =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment