Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bath time

So, this first pic isn't in the bathtub, but I thought it was cute. =)Tonight was Carter's 3rd bath and the 1st time he didn't cry! I think he actually liked it!
Grayson loves to help get him all clean...

He still has his big blue eyes, just like his Daddy -- yea!
Sleep is still a mystery to me... Carter had two 5 hour long stretches in between feedings over the past 24 hours, so I'm hoping that maybe we're making a little headway. Last evening, he ate at 7pm and then not again until midnight, but then ate at 3am and 6am. Then, this morning he ate at 9am, but wasn't hungry again until 1pm. We just need him to have these "stretches" during the nighttime!! I've been re-reading Babywise to see if there's anything else we can be doing to help his sleep patterns. I think we're somewhat on a decent schedule of feeding/awake time/nap time every 3 hours... It's hard to believe he'll be a month old on Friday!

2 comments:

kristen said...

So cute!! Happy 1 Month Carter!

Jill said...

Just remember that Babywise isn't going to work with every baby, despite what they may claim... I have known some babies to thrive on it. I'm not a huge fan myself. I hope things continue to get better and better for you guys... sleep is such a huge deal for mommies. (((((hugs)))))

p.s. your little guys are sooo cute!