This weekend, there was a water balloon fight at my parents' house. And I mean a big one! Grayson was playing on the patio with his water table, very unsuspecting... and all of a sudden, Uncle Brett bombs him with water balloons from the 2nd story balcony. Grayson did not know what hit him. Literally!! Brentley threw 3 huge balloons at Grayson before he could figure out what was going on! Here's right before the balloons started raining down...

Gotcha!!

Then, Brett lifted Grayson up so he could toss a few of his own balloons. Notice that his shorts were soaked, so he stripped down to his undies. =)

Carter loved looking at the balloons!

So then Jerry got in on the fun. He threw a balloon so hard that it BROKE Grayson's plastic swimming pool on Nana's patio. Way to go, Jerry!

Pretty exciting stuff, huh??

After all the testosterone was released outside, Brett got Carter laughing! It was so cute! I loved watching them together. =)

And, at the very end of the day, the two youngest boys were completely exhausted. Carter was already sleeping, and Grayson snuggled up next to him and was OUT!

The end to a great day!!
4 comments:
How fun and the last picture has me speechless...too adorable!
Looks like you guys had a great weekend...I LOVE the picture of your boys sleeping on the couch together!
so precious! love the brotherly love.
Ohhh! I love the picture of the two brothers sleeping together! How sweet!
Post a Comment