Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Brookses and Butterflies

Okay, so I am a little slow in posting these pics... sorry! We had a lovely Mother's Day dinner with my parents and the Brookses. The guys went and picked up Abuelo's (yum!!) and we had a great time catching up. Here is Miss Kay getting some snuggles in with Carter... (I think his eyes still look really blue...)
Mr. Paul and Grayson are really into this animal book
Nana and Grayson have been "growing" butterflies over the past few weeks. They had caterpillars that arrived in the mail, then turned to chrysallises, and then became four beautiful butterflies! After keeping the butterflies in their temporary home for awhile, it was time to let them go. Unzipping the original butterfly home...
The butterflies LOVED Grayson =)

Aren't they pretty?

How fun to watch this miracle occur!

3 comments:

Sommer's said...

What a fabulous idea...a butterfly farm. The girls would love that! I may have to get some of those.

Michelle said...

I need to order the caterpillars for our butterfly house still. The boys have been excited for me to do it!

The Allen's said...

your mom is so creative. watching all that she and grayson do together makes me want to come and play too!