
Grayson enjoyed the kids' pool

We rode down the waterslide together... (this should win some Mommy-points... it was in the 60s outside and we were in the water!! Brrrr...)

We all enjoyed the miniature golf course on the top of the ship... you could see for miles!

Here I am with two of my sisters-in-law -- Jacey and Jenny

Climbing the rock wall -- I was thrilled to get to the top and ring the bell! Ha!

Grayson was taking in the scenery from our balcony stateroom... notice he's standing on a table. I'm not sure how safe this is -- oh well!

Gotta love those rock-climbing harnesses and helmets =)

Jerry climbing to the top... he did it in about 15 seconds.

The boys posing with one of the statues by the outdoor pool. We actually hung out in the outdoor hot tubs frequently. It felt so nice to have the cool, crisp air all around us, but to be warm under the water. Only on an Alaskan cruise!
Next post: Our stop in Icy Strait Point, Alaska
0 comments:
Post a Comment