Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Oh, those Texas boys...

My sweet sister-in-law, Kristen, just posted on her blog about an honor that my brother David received. He's been named as one of the up-and-coming businessmen in Ft. Worth this year, and he's not even 30 yet!! =) Who would have ever guessed that this soccer-playing, bike-riding Jayhawk would have ended up in Texas, working for a petroleum company?
A great picture of him...
Wow... hopefully he's already added the 3 Andersons to his will. Ha-ha. Anyway, what a compliment to him and his business sense and ability to talk with all kinds of customers... I'm sure my dad is beaming! (Thanks, Kristen, for the pictures!)

2 comments:

kristen said...

Doesn't he look good?! and I sent you a hard copy to your mom's house yesterday! So make sure and ask her about it. You were so sweet to write about it in your post too! I know we are all so proud of him!

fanaticnascarweathermom said...

So cool! Congrats to your brother (and Kristen too--because we all know behind every good man is an incredible woman! :) ).
--Anna