We had a great weekend here in Wichita as Brett and his girlfriend, Claire, came from Lawrence, and David and Kristen drove in from Ft. Worth. We all hung out, ate, did a little KU shopping, and enjoyed each others' company. Here are some pics!

Grayson loves when Uncle Brentley picks him up by his ears =)

Brett and Claire

All the "kids" -- Kristen, Dave, Jerry, me, Grayson, Brett, Claire

David taught Grayson some football stances -- check out that position!

Brett joins the game and Grayson feels the need to be a little taller...

The married couples =)

Grayson had a WONDERFUL time this weekend, and so did we!! Thanks for coming, guys! We can't wait to see you again soon! And, Mom, thanks for sharing your great pictures! =)
2 comments:
How fun to see everyone together. I still can't believe how much your brothers have grown up! And that David is married!!!....
You guys are too cute. It's funny, when I see pictures of Brett I think he's David--Brett was just begining to operate his own lawnmowing business when I met him:)
Post a Comment