I called my 22 year old brother, Brett, who is a 5th year senior at KU, this morning to chat. We talked for awhile, and then he asked me what Grayson and I were going to do today. I told him that we were headed to the library for storytime, then were going to pick up some lunch, and then meet some friends for a picnic and playing at the park.
He said: "Geez, Julie. You live, like the most domesticated life of anyone I know."
I asked him, "Well, what do you expect for a stay-at-home mom?"
He didn't really have an answer... The more I thought about it, I guess the more my life probably does seem awfully strange to a college senior. But, then on the flip side, sleeping in until 9 or 10am, going to a class or two each day, and staying up past midnight is pretty foreign to me right now, too! =)
I guess that's what you get when there's an 8 year difference between the older sister and younger brother.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jules, don't pretend like you didn't used to take your lunch to the park back in college....
how funny...your day actually sounded pretty fun to me:)
Post a Comment