Me: "For "show and tell" tomorrow, everyone gets to take a picture of their family to school."
Grayson: "I'm taking a picture of me and Mommy and Daddy and Zoe."
Me: "And how about taking a sonogram picture of the baby, too?"
Grayson: "Okay."
Me: "And what is the baby, Grayson?"
Grayson: "It's a baby brother. But, I didn't want one. I wanted a sister."
Me: "Well, whatever Jesus sends us is perfect for our family."
Grayson: "So can we have three kids then, Mom? Two brothers and a sister?"
I don't think I'll be getting pregnant again, so any donations of sisters would be greatly appreciated by Grayson. =)
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Perhaps we'll just have to come play with you guys more often! :)
I have two girls that Grayson can pretend are his sisters--they would love it!
Post a Comment