We had an exciting day! We found out the sex of Baby Anderson... HE is a BOY! Grayson is going to be a big brother to a new little brother. We are excited and grateful for this new little life. Our sweet neighbor was able to do a sonogram for us today, and he said he was 100% sure that it was a boy! =)
Already showing his "stuff"
A neat picture of his arm -- just at 16 weeks along
If you can see it, the baby is sucking his thumb.
So, Jerry had a great idea that we should go out to dinner to celebrate with Nana and Gramps, and Jerry suggested Two Brothers BBQ because there are now two brothers in our family! Cute idea, Jerry!!
No better way to celebrate than with some yummy food! Oh and by the way, I would love some suggestions for cute boy names. Please -- anything that you've heard of and like -- I'm up for it! It of course needs to be compatible with Anderson, and hopefully sound good when paired with Grayson, too. My current faves are (in no particular order): Hayden, Elliott, and Chase. Please leave suggestions in the comments section. Thanks =)
Already showing his "stuff"
A neat picture of his arm -- just at 16 weeks along
If you can see it, the baby is sucking his thumb.
11 comments:
You know me...I have some names: Brett and I love the name Gentry, Finn, Pryce, Asher...just to name a few....I will think of some more!
CONGRATULATIONS! We are excited for you. Great idea on where to eat, Jerry! I of course like Chase since I have a nephew by that name. I also like Colton. I'll let you know if I think of others.
JUJ!! You have your Scooter growing inside!!! What wonderful times you are in for as your little boys keep you hopping for the next 22 years or so!! What a blessed little family you have!! I think you should call him Scoopit, but don't tell Laura! Congrats to you and Jer and Big Brother Grayson! We love you!! Miss Kay
Yea for little boys!!! Someone needs to be having boyfriends for all of our girls! Hmmmm... If you get really stuck looking for names give me a call - I am always getting orders for interesting names - most of them are great - some make me wonder.... you all are lucky b/c anderson and grayson are easy to match - shepherd has some tricky issues believe it or not, thus we have macy, kate and lucy. congrats again - so exciting!!!
congrats!!! sweet brothers! that is so awesome that y'all went to eat at that restaurant! little bro will love to look back on that picture! okay-i'm going to be thinking of names and will send to you. much love!
Yeah--what a blessing to find out it is a boy. I'm sure that Grayson will be a fabulous big brother! :) I don't have any name suggestions right now, but let me think this week. We'll be in town next week...will you be around for a visit?
Awwww -- congrats on boy #2!
Garrett
Gavin
Cole
Beckett
Jace
Jonah
Cameron
Jack
Sawyer
What exciting news, Julie! You'll be an excellent mom of boys. Rolly, polly little boy lovin'
Thanks for the pics, too. It's fun seeing you with a baby-bump:)
With love,
Althea
Yea! How exciting! I love Elliot. It's actually one of the names we considered. Ava has a sweet little friend named Hayden--also a great name. My cousin named her little guy Cade, kind of cute as well. Grayson will love having a brother to teach everything he knows. THe pictures from David's wedding were beautiful--he looks very happy and deserves the best. You looked great too by the way:)
oh jerry! you're too witty for words!
congrats and good luck w/ the name thing. stuff like that tends to overwhelm and stress me out! if i come up with any good, i'll be sure to shoot it your way!
Seriously? This should be the easiest decision you have made in the last 6 months. David. Done. Next question?
Post a Comment