Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Target + Clearance = Smiles

I just love Target. It's a beautiful thing. Fun stuff, cheap prices, and it's always an adventure looking through their clearance racks. I've only bought maternity clothes there that are AT LEAST 50% off... or more. So, yesterday, when Grayson and I had a little free time, we decided to head over to our local SuperTarget and see what they had. Then it dawned on me -- all of their Halloween items would be 75% off. Yippee!! Grayson found some fun "dress-up" clothes (a.k.a. a Buzz Lightyear outfit complete with a hood and lots of buttons) for only $4.29. And, even more fun, a new Halloween costume for Zoe for only $2.49!! Our own little hot dog -- right here!She was not too thrilled to model her new costume
The back view =)
Grayson said, "Mom, I want to eat Zoe now! She's a hot dog!!"
So, he did! And, she looks a little happier now, too.




2 comments:

Lindsey said...

that last pic is awesome!! really brought a smile to my face today! :)

Sommer's said...

Grayson is a real ham! I ditto your feelings on Target--that place is fantastic. Always great clearance items! Great finds.