Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thankful

What are you thankful for? What am I thankful for? The list is oh so long, as we have been so blessed, but here are a few things that came to my mind... Some fun, some serious. You get the picture. =)
  • Saving grace
  • My sweet husband and cute, crazy Grayson
  • The fact that I finished making my Christmas cards on Shutterfly this morning
  • Good health
  • Our church -- which could use prayers right now as it's going through tough times
  • Hanging out with my mom
  • Being pregnant
  • Diet Coke
  • The fact that Jerry's gone hunting, so that means I can go to Ft. Worth for some fun shopping time before Christmas =)
  • A warm house
  • Fun friends and relatives
  • The ability to check friends' blogs during naptime
  • Jerry's job that he loves and enjoys
  • Pumpkin Pie scented Yankee Candles... yum!
  • Blessings I don't even deserve

Anything else that you're thankful for that you'd like to share? Happy Thanksgiving!!

0 comments: